Login and register for the Event Group Integration Days
Eating disorders content now available in the PERFORMANCE SCIENCE section
See what you've missed... also found under 'COACHING' menu at top of every page!
Quickly see what's been updated on the online learning section of uCoach
- Endurance Event Group Integration Day
- Endurance Spring 2014 Newsletter
- Bill Foster: Eating Disorders
- In Conversation with Kelvin Giles
- Dave Parker: Conditioning Developing Athletes (Part 4)
Welcome to uCoach
A new home for all your coaching resources
Welcome to uCoach – the online resource for athletics coaches in the UK.
This website has been launched with the coach in mind – a one-stop shop for you to access information about coach development, coaching qualifications, events, news and coaching resource. To find out more about this site please watch the video in the red bar at the top of the page or check the help section if you are having any problems
Getting started in coaching
Do you want to qualify as a coach? If so check out the QUALIFICATIONS menu at the top of the page for details of courses accredited by UKA/British Athletics. However, you will need to contact your Home Country Athletics Association (England Athletics, Scottish Athletics, Athletics NI or Welsh Athletics) to actually book onto a course because UKA/British Athletics are only the awarding body and we don't actually run any courses .
Saturday 26 April
Endurance Event Group Integration Day
Tuesday 13 May to Tuesday 20 May
Pole Vault Master Class
Saturday 17 May to Sunday 18 May
Pole Vault Master Class: Preperation for Major Championships
Event Specific Content
Looking for EVENT SPECIFIC information on Sprints, Hurdles, Relay, Shot, Discus, Javelin, Hammer, Triple Jump, Long Jump, High Jump, Pole Vault, Middle Distance, Long Distance, Marathon, Race Walking, Wheelchair Racing etc..
Click HERE for EVENT SPECIFIC INFORMATION or look under the 'COACHING' menu at top of every page! Also under COACHING you can find information on:
- Strength and Conditioning, Nutrition, Psychology and Exercise Physiology under 'PERFORMANCE SCIENCE'
- Long term athlete development under 'ATHLETE DEVELOPMENT'
- How to plan and organise training under 'PLANNING AND STRATEGY'
- How to develop strong communication skills and get the most out of athletes under 'COACHING STYLE AND COMMUNICATION'