Welsh Athletics CWG Preparation Weekend Notes
This PDF contains the slides from the Welsh Athletics Commonwealth Games Preparation Weekend held in Cardiff from 11-13 December 2009.
The presentations include:
- Matt Newman: Introduction
- John Dagata: Commonwealth Games A) Qualification and Selection
- Mike Delaney: Travel to Delhi/Holding Camp
- Troy Taylor: Acclimatisation
- Brian Davis: Security/Facilities
- Andrew James: Ace Feet in Motion
- Mike Delaney: Warm Weather Training Camp (Portugal)
- Kathryn Brown: Nutrition - Diet before and during the Commonwealth Games
- Uploaded: 18.12.2009
Presentations from the Welsh Commonwealth Games Preparation Weekend
The information provided in this Document(s) is used solely at the user's own risk. UK Athletics Limited and the individuals represented in this Document(s) have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on it is accurate. However, no warranty or representation is given that the information and materials contained in this Document(s) are complete or free from errors or inaccuracies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, UK Athletics Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damages or expenses of any kind including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, or claims by third parties how so ever arising in connection with your use of the Document(s) or the material contained within it. This exclusion of liability shall not apply to damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of UK Athletics Limited or any of its employees or agents.